Join Our Team
Advanced Electrophoresis Solutions Ltd.(AES) is a rapidly growing company, which develops and manufactures proprietary Whole Column Imaging Detection (WCID) based high performance Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) systems and related consumables. Our products are the result of the extensive dedication of scientists and engineers continuously working in the fields of liquid phase separation science. Our employees are eligible for attractive benefits. Our office is located in the city of Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and committed professionals who match our passion and commitment. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you if we wish to arrange an interview.
Unfortunately, there are no current job openings.
Advanced Electrophoresis Solutions Ltd (AES) is a market leader for protein charge variant separation and characterization. AES has been working with leading biopharmaceutical research & producers answering their diversely urgent needs. AES has been providing critical reagents including a wide range of carrier ampholytes and pI markers supplied for essential lot release quality control (QC) of commercial therapeutic proteins, which saves millions of dollars for our customers for potential product disruption, exploration of replaced QC method, or file applications for revalidating SOPs to the regulatory agency. AES’s key product: CEinfinite system is the only one platform on the market for high throughput reliable analytical iCIEF and both online iCIEF-MS coupling and off-line preparative iCIEF to do cross verification and jointly conduct comprehensive and in-depth research on charge isomers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Director of Product Development with rich experience to manage the development of new portfolios, including instruments, consumables, applications, and workflows. Duties include the high-efficient management of new product development and innovative solutions, leading the key projects in the essential cycles of new portfolios, presenting AES capabilities in differentiating innovations and providing an interface to the end-user customers.
Job Title: Director of Product Development
Location: Cambridge, ON
Managing the development of new portfolios including instruments, consumables, and applications to promote the sale of differentiating instruments and diverse consumable products in protein chemistry and biopharma industry globally.
- Responsible for the development and management of new products and workflow development.
- Lead the new interface development of iCIEF-mass spectrometry for protein characterization.
- Lead the key projects in the whole process of new product and solution promotion. Work with the Commercial, Marketing and Technical supporting team to position the new portfolios and tacking the “Development Pace”.
- Develop differentiating solutions and aggressively promoting the business.
- Build strong and long-term positive relationships with customers, decision makers, influencers and other stakeholders, maintain their satisfaction.
- Help customers understand the values of products and solutions, and get feedback from customers about products and services for future improvements.
- Continuously optimize the products and workflows to be at the forefront of sales, business and technology.
- This role may require travel more than 15% of the time.
- PhD’s Degree in life sciences and chemistry.
- Above 10 years of experience on new product and solution development and management.
- Strong background of analytical chemistry, instrumentation, and solution development.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills. Self-motivated, hardworking, enthusiastic, and outgoing.
- Excellent sense of solution selling and acute insight into critical points in the development of new portfolios.
- Rich experience with managing key projects in product development. Strong capacity of decision-making.
- Strong team work sprit and people management experience.
- Expert at electrophoresis, chromatography and mass spectrometry, including hardware, software, and solution development.
- Thorough understanding of business factors affecting the promotion and penetration of new products and solutions in key markets of life science.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, indicating your measurable sales experience (i.e. quota achievement, year-over-year growth). We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. AES will offer competitive compensation above the average level of the industry, unique training, and excellent career ladder.
AES is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
AES welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Updated on February 08, 2023